Saturday, February 9, 2008

Saturday afternoon and the bike is done

It's Saturday, over 40 degrees and just got a call saying my bike is ready to "Rock and Roll". I told Mark I wished I was in Lincoln now.
Tomorrow the high is suppose to be 22 and the bike shop is on winter hours and closed on Monday anyway.
Stacy's divorce court date is Tuesday. Carla and I will drive up Tues, go to the trail and I will ride my bike back around 4 o'clock. 40 to 45 degree so will be able to really try out the new cold weather gear.
Maybe weather in the 50's next weekend.
Oh! Next weekend. Brother Jim's son Bob's fourth child, Chloe, is getting baptized Sunday and Stacy will be her God mother. Bob and his wife Nicolle have 4 childern, Cole and Caroline, (twins) Caleb and Chloe. Two boys and two girls and I think they said they were done.....

No comments: