Thursday, April 17, 2008


Yesterday I got a brochure in the mail from a Car Club in Salina Kansas. It was a registeration form to register for this years annual car show. It was a VERY nice brochure and from a show I always enjoyed attending. Last year Carla had driven the Studebaker down for the show and I rode my bike. This year I was going to pass on this show because I had planned a 3 day ride with the Frontier H.O.G. charter around the state of Nebraska.
When I opened up the brochure and saw MY Studebaker, I filled out the registeration form and sent the check. Guess I'll do Nebraska next year....

2 comments:

Ronda said...

That is just to COOL. The brochure looks really nice with your car on it.

Ronda said...

I keep looking at the brochure, Maybe I can meet you at a car show sometime. June 20 will not work as Jimmy is going to a basketball camp on the 28th. Keep me posted!!