Thursday, March 6, 2008

Rode today in cold weather

Had to ride or go crazier and since the forecast was for 45 degree weather this afternoon I decided to ride up to Frontier Harley in Lincoln. Just put on the leathers and left the cold weather gear at home. WRONG, it was 32 when I left and 34 in Beatrice so stopped at WalMart and got some hand warmers and toosty toes warmers. They helped me make it to Lincoln but I needed them on the way home too. I don't think it ever got above 40.
A cousin of mine who lives in Arizona had priced Harley Sportsters and Dyna Low Riders. He had ask what the costs were in Nebraska. GOOD reason to ride up there, RIGHT. Come to find out they are quite-a-bit cheaper in Lincoln. Makes it another good ride.....
Cold tomorrow then a warm up expected. 50's and 60's next week!!!!!

No comments: