Friday, October 12, 2007

Back to Thursday

Yesterday I didn't get the motors and trannies moved. After I got the VW motor moved I started on a Stude V8 259 and transmission still bolted together. The engine hoist I had cobbled up for the front loader was not engineered right. It buckled in the middle and didn't pick up anything. Like they say, back to the drawing board. After finding out the local Alltel shop couldn't help me with the cell phone I rode up to Lincoln. They are sending out a replacement at no charge. This one is a refurbished replacement too, about two months ago. We'll see.
Every Thursday evening is also reserved for supper out with Mom and Bucks. My mother and cousins Bill and Barb and their son Steve Buck. We have been doing this since my father died 3 years ago.

No comments: