Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday, Oct 15, 2007

Sort of a blah day. It was grey, gloomy and damp most of the day. I worked at the school until 9:45. I worked setting up the gas stove in the basement so I can use it to dry out the basement. Rain water has been coming in the outdoor stairway for at least 16 years and it may be time to do something about it. The stove lit right up but the vent was taken down years ago. I will redo the vent and hang some lights in the basement too. I did come home to watch Drew on his first day on "The Price is Right". I don't know for sure why I did that. Took a short nap after the show and just never got back into the mood for the rest of the day :-) There is always tomorrow?
Did get a refurbished phone in the mail and the old one is ready to return. New one has everyone who is anyone's number. (just in case, send me your phone numbers so you'll be in my phone) I have the Blackhawks, Harley dealers, some Ham Radio Operators and a few Studebaker owners numbers.
Hope tomorrow the weather is better and I get something done.

No comments: