Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thurs. Oct 11

Yesterday when I got up it was cold (felt cold, it was 5o) so I stayed in the house for awhile. I checked my email, messed with the blog and got six days worth of clothes ready for the wash. I put the radiator hose on the Studebaker. About 10 I rode over to the shop in Home City and found that there was more to do there now than before I left a week ago. The grass had grown and some weeds had really grown. Instead of mowing I decided to clean out the shop in the school. First thing I want to do is move 5 motors and 2 transmissions to Duke's old Van for storage. I started to make an attachment to the front loader of the tractor to move the motors. John Robinson called and said he was coming over to chat. John brought some pics of the School and grounds that he had taken a few years back. John stayed for a hour or so then I got the engine hoist completed. Today I should get the motors moved. (Still need to do the pointing and tucking before winter)

No comments: