Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thur. Oct 4

Roger passed his drivers test and the examiner said he was a good rider. We celebrated at Valentino's with pizza and ice cream.
This morning I went to Frontier Harley in Lincoln for the 27,500 mile service. Checked with H.O.G. (Harley Owners Group) International to make sure I was registered for the HOG mileage program. I was. I will get some pins and patches for mileage accrued.
On the way to Lincoln I went though Washington and paid $96 for my last speeding ticket. (they are getting cheaper at least) On the way home I picked up Clatonia, Pickrell and the city limits sign of Beatrice for the "Been There" alblum.
Went out to the regular Thursday night feed with Bucks and Mom but mom didn't go because she has a cold. Legion Ball Team had Soup Supper tonight. Very Good Too!
I am packed and ready to go to the Ozarks tomorrow. Should get to Branson and check in about 3PM. I know of a 100 mile ride that Mike Gregory and I did last month, and we'll probably do that run. Friday we'll go down Hiway 7 to Hot Springs then things are up for grabs. Plan on coming back next Tuesday.
I am taking to Laptop so may put up some pics on the way.....
CUL

No comments: