Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Oct. 12

Today Carla and I are going to a Studebaker Zone Meet in McPherson Kansas. Carla will drive the Stude and I'll ride the Harley. We'll stop in Salina and meet Brother Jim for a bite to eat around noon then go on down to the meet. We'll stay at the host motel, the Holiday Manor, tonight and after the car show tomorrow we'll go back to Salina and spend the night at Jim and Betty's. Jim and Betty have a 1963 Studebaker, Avanti that they will probably bring down Saturday. McPherson is about 40 miles South of Salina or 150 miles from Marysville. The Zone meets are ALWAYS fun and time to meet many old friends.
The temp here now is 50 degrees so probably will wait until about 10 to leave. Oh, I'll stop by, City Cycle Sales, in Junction City, (the Harley dealer) and get my mileage authorized. They will send in the 29,489 miles and I'll get a 10,000 mile and 25,000 mile patch from, Harley Owners Group, (H.O.G.) or (HOG Group) I want to get 100,000 miles before I get to old :-)

No comments: